Don’t do this alone. Don’t even try. Using media in worship and ministry requires the work of teams of people. Learn about design and production teams here.¬?Choose from the list of free articles on the right to start learning now.
Also, check out our new book on the subject, Taking Flight with Creativity: Worship Design Teams That Work.
“Wilson and Moore have absolutely hit the nail with this guidebook.”
– Debby Kerner Rettino, Director, Worship Leadership, Saddleback Church
“…solid advice on the practice, purpose and creative process of worship design teams. You don’t have to fly blind.”
– Mark Beeson, Sr Pastor, Granger Community Church
“There’s new thinking here, dished up with plenty of examples and clear, simple instruction.”
– Constance E Stella, Creative Director, United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
“As a former coworker of Len and Jason, I saw them bring ‘holy fire’ to the stage and screen. This quick read gives us a behind-the-scenes look into the functioning of healthy teams.”
– Dan Glover, discipleship coach, consultant and author
“Len and Jason truly are the Wright Brothers of the creative-technological revolution taking flight in transformative worship today.”
– Bob Rognlien, pastor and author, Experiential Worship
“Len and Jason walk us through the turbulent and rewarding dynamics of team-based worship design. The sections on brainstorming and practices of effective teams are filled with practical and helpful suggestions to spark creativity and build camaraderie.”
– Rob Weber, church planter, author, video artist, story teller
Grab your copy of Taking Flight today in the Midnight Oil store.