Your cart is empty.
Connect with your community in a powerfully relevant way this year with Stained. This complete resource includes multiple versions of the same visual themes for worship and promotion/outreach.
This inspiring media collection tells the story of Easter through images of stained glass.
For centuries, broken pieces of colorful glass have been used to portray the stories of Jesus.
Yet for all of its familiarity, stained glass has much to teach us.
The beauty of stained glass is not in the individual pieces. When seen by themselves, these segments do nothing. But when seen as a complete image, with light shining through, they transform into something beautiful.
This Easter, Let the light of Christ shine through the shards of your experience, and turn your life fragments into a beautiful image.
Preview the videos and check out the full list of included versions and variables. Tell the Easter story in a new and compelling way with Stained.
This Easter, get to know the Master Artist.
• 40 second shortform video in both MPG and H264 formats (with and without title)
• 73 second longform video in both MPG and H264 formats (with and without title)
• 2 Looping videos suitable for song lyrics background in bothMPG and H264 formats
• Complete set of worship graphics (PSD and jpg formats)
• (EXCLUSIVE) Editable Adobe Photoshop/Elements files (.psd)
• Expanded slideshow of images that match the story (.jpg)
• Bulletin image in black and white or full color (.tif and pdf)
• Full resolution 30 sec. video for broadcast (MOV)
• 60 sec. customizable radio spot (WAV and MP3)
• Optimized web images (.jpg)
• Poster–8.5 x 11 flyer for promoting your worship (.tif and .psd)
• Bookmark for promotion or as a “takehome” item (.tif and .psd)
• Bulletin image in black and white or full color (.tif and .psd)