This Easter and Passion Sunday, focus on the story of the palm branches, and their connection to the people's desire for an earthly king, with this powerful theme.
$5.00 — $12.00
$2.50 — $6.00
You save $2.50 — $6.00 (50%)!
Looping motion background video
A matching 90-second motion background video in MPEG1 and H264 format.Still images set
• BMP image with sample text
• BMP image with no text
• Additional background version(s)
• Layered Adobe (PSD) file for more customization
• Works with all presentation software applications
• 2 page Creative Guide with topics, scriptures, and more creative ideas on usageSee the power of our layered Adobe Photoshop files here.
How to Use This Theme
• Atonement. In the Passion story, Jesus entered Jerusalem to great fanfare, but the praises turned to insults and eventually death. (Luke 19:28-40)
• Kingdom of God. The people of Jerusalem expected Jesus’ rule to be earthly; rather, Jesus came to establish a kingdom not of this world.
• Salvation. When people waved branches and shouted, “Hosanna,” their expectation was that Jesus was going to save them.
• Servant. Jesus’s goal was not earthly power but the greater power of the lowly cross. (Phil 2:1-11)