Father and Son
Father's Day is a great opportunity to use this image of a father and son... or, anytime that you want to use the metaphor of a Dad to talk about God's love.
Looping motion background video
A matching 90-second motion background video in MPEG1 and H264 format.
Still Images Set
– BMP image with sample text
– BMP image with no text
– Additional background version(s)
– Layered Adobe (PSD) file for more customization
– Works with all presentation software applications
– 2 page Creative Guide with topics, scriptures, and more creative ideas on usage
See the power of our layered Adobe Photoshop files here.
How to Use This Theme
– Calling. The disciples’ response to the call of Jesus is one of obedience, a move from skepticism to following, as Simon trusted Jesus about the net full of fish. (Luke 5:1-11)
– Patience. Developing patience is a spiritual discipline, as Paul discovered in his ministry. Fishing is great for patience and for relationship building. (Ephesians 4:1-3)
– Fatherhood. The three virtues of faith, hope and love, as outlined by Paul in 1 Corinthians 13, are three excellent virtues for fathers to pass on to their children, in a way that only a father can do.
– Fatherhood. The challenges of fatherhood are skillfully illustrated in Jesus’ parable of the Prodigal Son. Seen from the point of view of the father reveals a man trying to love his son both through discipline and extravagant affection. (Luke 15:11-32)